ACCREDITED MENTAL HEALTH SOCIAL WORKER
Recovery Solutions Counselling is currently seeking a part time Accredited Mental Health Social Worker, with experience providing focused interventions including Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), to join our Wodonga team. Recovery Solutions Counselling offers a comfortable, professional and flexible working environment with reception and administrative support, allowing you to focus on your clients recovery needs.
- Flexible Working hours.
- Reception and administrative support.
- Consulting room fully equipped with furniture.
- A professional working environment that is nurturing and family friendly with a strong focus on quality outcomes.
- Opportunity to meet regularly as a team, discuss professional issues and partake in peer supervision.
- Full registration as an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker with Australian Association of Social Workers.
- Registration to provide Medicare and DVA services.
- A minimum of three years of experience in the assessment, diagnosis and provision of evidence-based treatments of mental health disorder.
- Current Working with Children check and National Police check.
- Ability to work with a range of clients, ages and backgrounds.
- Commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Excellent organisational skills including time management.
- Professional indemnity and Public liability insurance.
For enquiries or applications please contact Cassandra Cuttler at
For applications please include a letter of introduction and Resume.
Closing date 18th February 2019.
All enquiries will be handled confidentially.